[Xerte-dev] Re: Mathjax Broken?

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Jul 1 20:02:03 BST 2013

I rebuilt the web service that is used (by the flash engine and
javascript/html5 engine) to convert <tex src=""> tag to an image. I also
moved it to the community server.

Because of the move, I have changed the DNS records that point to the
web service, and it takes a while before the DNS change is complete (up
to 48 hours). After that, everything should work again.

Sorry for any inconveniences.