[Xerte-dev] Re: User getting "Session ID not set" permanently when trying to create new or edit LO in new setup...

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Mon Jul 1 08:59:59 BST 2013

Hi php.inight settings show

session.use_cookies On
session.use_only_cookies On
session.use_trans_sid 0

So i figured there might be something i was missing that might have been a warning at or changed after setup...

Will find out a bit more about the host and whether anything co-exists with the xerte setup...

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

"Pat @ Pgogy" <xerte at pgogywebstuff.com> wrote:

I'd wonder if the system can support sessions full stop - perhaps the session path isn't set, or it can only use DB sessions