[Xerte-dev] Re: Weird

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 19:20:12 GMT 2013

Is that best practice or even desirable? Surely if we cleanse the data, are checking for undesirable characters and escape quotes etc then 'reserved' names would be usable as is other systems?

You cant inject a drop table command without taking advantage of poor input cleansing...

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

Dave Burnett <d_b_burnett at hotmail.com> wrote:

To avoid SQL injection like DROP TABLE some db's say "No Thanks"

??