[Xerte-dev] Re: Problems with xampp install

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 14:37:12 GMT 2013

On 25 Jan 2013, at 13:39, xerte at pgogywebstuff.com wrote:

> The only new folder looping since the 1.9 change is that the code loops over /modules/ to detect which modules are installed.
>
> Might be a case for putting some error trapping in, but it would die sooner or later with SVN files in

See the change I've made to config.php in trunk which uses glob() rather than a number of loops.

thanks
David.

Pale Purple Ltd.  (Company No: 5580814)
'Web and Mobile Application Development for Business'

http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Office: 0845 0046746     Mobile: 07792380669

Follow us on Twitter: @PalePurpleLtd