[Xerte-dev] Media browse.. not working after preview

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri Jan 25 14:57:48 GMT 2013

Does someone else have this problem too:

1. When editing an LO in XOT (in the wizard), whenever there is a page
with media in it, you can browse to your local disk to upload the media.
Works fine the first time, and can ber repeated to upload a different
file after that or a media upload in a different page of the same LO.

2. This STOPS working after you have previewed the file from the wizard
(either flash or HTML5 and you have closed the preview window.

3. To re-enable the media browsing you have to close the editor and
re-open it again.

To be clear, this is different from Fays issue. As far as I can tell,
she can browse, but nothing gets uploaded.

I've got this issue in at least three different installations.