[Xerte-dev] Re: Graphs and pies in 1.9

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 4 16:04:30 GMT 2013

You could easily use the current stuff to build a generic csv thing.

Off the top of my head...
Create a new content type 'csv' in the wizard,
This gives you a simple form with two fields for the end user: csv file and visualiser
They upload the file and select a visualiser from a drop down of visualisers, which are web pages in the install somewhere...
At run time, take the csv data, then load up the visualise and pass it the csv data.

?