[Xerte-dev] Re: Changing Ownership in Management PHP

Pat @ Pgogy xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Thu Feb 28 10:42:37 GMT 2013

Oh I wasn't missing it, but I've had all my vaccinations topped up recently so am immune to doing lots of work for free :)

I think there are a few things that aren't built to scale all that well - the management side of things has always been a bit untested though. It was written years ago, in that days of 200 LOs and so on

Pgogy Webstuff - http://www.pgogywebstuff.com