[Xerte-dev] Re: what's the plan re video for pages like synched video and the plain video page? Also Popcorn example...

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 12:28:55 GMT 2013

Hi John/all

you may have tested already I guess but thought I should add that
unfotunately Popcorn Maker doesn't appear to work on iPads :-( Curiously on
my iPhone the video plays but no pop ups are shown but on my iPad the video
doesn't play either. I've only been testing the clip on the homepage at
https://popcorn.webmaker.org/ but I've tried that with various browsers on
my iPad and none work - shame!

Ron