[Xerte-dev] Re: Using Wordpress code in XOT

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 09:55:28 GMT 2013

Yes. That’s how I see it too.

From: xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-dev-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Pat @ Pgogy
Sent: 22 February 2013 09:35
To: For Xerte technical developers
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Using Wordpress code in XOT

The more modular we get the more the code model moves towards a core / plugin type affair.

In theory the xerte part of XOT becomes a module now in a sort of learning object CMS.

At that point the Notts Xerte development is still the biggest thing in core, and the reason for it, but hopefully  with loads of developers making things then the Notts side of things is more one module in a collection of lots.

Then I guess if John, myself and others are off breaking core it isn't really something Notts would be bothered about that much?

So there might be a point the roadmap / release cycle is managed differently

Pgogy Webstuff - http://www.pgogywebstuff.com
Makers of web things of a fair to middling quality

this is the thing from the other day though again - who owns the zip