[Xerte-dev] Re: Using Wordpress code in XOT

Pat @ Pgogy xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Thu Feb 21 09:27:46 GMT 2013

The Wordpress code sends everything through index, whereas XOT sends the first thing through index and then it is all Ajax.

Then you unlock the hidden nightmare level - who is the we?

To me themes are essential. But that's a can of worms so big it hurts.

This is where you get to join me in the cave - the dangers of developing stuff that sorts stuff for you, but might not be developing for everyone else. The fix your own problems approach at this stage might end up a little bit piece meal

Pgogy Webstuff - http://www.pgogywebstuff.com
Makers of web things of a fair to middling quality