[Xerte-dev] Re: CETIS13

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Thu Feb 14 09:26:26 GMT 2013

Probably in your cave... How easy would it be to add tagging and/or categories to LOs so that we can filter LOs? Would love to add that functionality to my feed and api functions.

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

"Pat @ Pgogy" <xerte at pgogywebstuff.com> wrote:

Searchable repository of XOTs?
Errrrr I am sure I wrote that down somewhere

Pgogy Webstuff - http://www.pgogywebstuff.com
Makers of web things of a fair to middling quality