[Xerte-dev] Re: Default template

xerte at pgogywebstuff.com xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Tue Feb 12 23:52:57 GMT 2013

I wasn't moaning earlier, it's just sometimes one email thread becomes
the other one and we end up discussing stuff twice.
I am doing bits of PHP, I guess I am the most active developer / bug
fixer on that side but I am more than happy to help show people around
bits of the code - I don't get paid for working on XOT stuff so it's
more best endeavours on my part. The last big block of work I did was
to internationalise it - but this was about 2 years ago now. Modules
didn't take long at all (as it was sort of already there). I could
make a list of the things I'd change if I was trying to achieve X, but
I don't have much in the code I'd change at the mo personally. It has
some code that needs improving, lots of it, but I dunno what
priorities and goals are.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xvIPXtLBLhegwI0mo-KH63LxAHvXUAKOcXZusfKNK38/edit
is the roadmap, it needs loads of ideas though
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19CGU4KE7x-6f3_Gc7SVgvOhnHS2ryAI-PytcNzdnBG0/edit
here is the API ideas as well

Pgogy Webstuff http://www.pgogywebstuff.comMakers of Web things of a
fair to middling quality