[Xerte-dev] Re: FW: selected template access

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 17:05:38 GMT 2013

I'm not sure John.

I guess most of the time that would be redundant because it's the author
view of properties of an LO but I suspect your asking for when it's a shared
project. Not sure if creator ID get's changed when changed by someone other
than creator or if the modifier ID get's stored elsewhere and tracks
modifications.