[Xerte-dev] Xerte browser issues when inserting image

Chen-Wilson L. lcw102 at soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 12:57:03 GMT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am new to Xerte, and have just signed up for the mailing list.

I have been trying to up load images to Xerte, and have just worked out that it doesn't support by Firefox (tested with version 18.0.2 on windows and MAC) and Safari (tested with version 6.0.2) while it works beautifully in Chrome (tested with version 24.0.1312.57 on windows).

If this has been answered somewhere, please let me know and point me to it.

Thanks
Lisha