[Xerte-dev] Re: Wizard Problems

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Feb 6 19:48:48 GMT 2013

Fixed both issues. Didn't touch the menu code, so we should check
whether that is a problem in 1.91 as well.

The other one has to do with translating the items and the fact that I
want to be able to switch the order of the wording.

So the 'New link' item in wizard_en-GB.xml should have "New {i}" and
wizard_nl-NL.xml has "{i} toevoegen".

Now at runtime the {i} is replaced by the lbl. If you have a new
wizard.swf with an old wizard_en-GB.xml file, like you have, it can't
find '{i}' but replaces it anyway. The 'w' you see is from 'New'.

I changed the code to be more robust in those cases.

Tom