[Xerte-dev] Re: Regarding sendAndLoadVars (or is it sendAndLoad)

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:06:16 GMT 2013

One way is to let an interaction icon do the work:

INT //perpetual = 1, id=myInt
  RES //the event response to trip when the data comes back: icon=myInt, eventName=onSendAndLoadVars
SCR //myInt.sendAndLoadVars(..etc..)

I usually set that sort of thing up that way, but it's just a convention so I can easily find out what's doing what.

You might want to debug it in the engine to see the function getting called etc, just write some debug('stuff') directly in the engine to trace it through.

I don't think I've ever used sendAndLoadVars myself.