[Xerte-dev] Re: Regarding sendAndLoadVars (or is it sendAndLoad)

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Feb 4 10:25:04 GMT 2013

Julian,

I always forget these things. sendAndLoadVars is a function of ICON, i.e.

ICON.prototype.sendAndLoadVars = function(url, loadVarsObj)...

But I can't get it to trigger (I temporarily added an Alert in the code,
but that doesn't show).

What kind of icon should I use (if there is a special requirement), and
how do you identify an icon in a (xerte) script: name, rs or id?

Thx