[Xerte-dev] Regarding sendAndLoadVars (or is it sendAndLoad)

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Feb 4 07:32:22 GMT 2013

L.S.,

I am trying to save some data from a Xerte LO into MySQL through php.
And I know you are supposed to do that with sendAndLoadVars (or is
sendAndLoad). But whatever I do, I can't get it to work.

1. Which of the two is it sendAndLoadVars  or sendAndLoad, I am confused.
2. What is the object to use when you call sendAndLoadVars .
3. Should it work in Xerte standalone from preview, or will this only
work after publishing and viewing the LO through a browser.