[Xerte-dev] text link to first and last pages

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 11:53:20 GMT 2013

Hi all

quick question that I've been trying to remind myself about but failing :-(

With all the page linking stuff we now have I'm not sure if we still have
the following that works in html5 player:

I need to be able to add an additional page with the same wording to a whole
number of LO's which contains a text link to the first page and separately
the last page. Ideally I want to be able to copy and paste the text content
including these links without having to edit so rather than linkID's I want
to use links that always go to first page and always go to last page even if
the number of pages between change. I know the connector pages have the
ability to add relative links but do we still have an asfunction type
solution that will work on any page type?

Cheers (& season's greetings)