[Xerte-dev] Re: Comments...

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 21:15:03 GMT 2013

The problem is if do we comment the Javascript/CSS files properly then it will bloat the resulting download increasing load times, especially on mobile. We would then really need to minify them, not that we don't already.

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA