[Xerte-dev] Documentation on Xerte.org.uk

Mark Berthelemy mberthelemy at wyversolutions.co.uk
Tue Dec 3 11:18:01 GMT 2013

Hi Tom et al,

I've been trying to use the GitHub wiki for documentation, but it's too inflexible to use effectively (eg. adding images is a pain as you have to add them to some public-facing site separately).

My next step is to try the Xerte.org.uk site - can we set up a space within Joomla (so we can use the existing search engine) for documentation, or even a separate Joomla or Wordpress (my preference) site, called docs.xerte.org.uk?

I'd be happy to host this on my server if that would be easier?

Mark

--
Mark Berthelemy
Managing Director

Wyver Solutions Ltd | Company number: 5731173 Registered in England | Registered address: First Floor, 6 Bridge Street, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1AX