[Xerte-dev] Re: problem with trunk and added slashes?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 14:09:51 BST 2013

Hi John

My most recent tests are with a download from xerte.org.uk with unstable (svn r1086).

To be honest I've lost track of what change caused what under what circumstances but as it was since Tom's check for magic quotes the Techdis installation I've been using for testing (which uses Moodle for authentication) was adding slashes throughout the xml and effectively breaking whole LO's. So far I've avoided upgrading the other installations on the same server which is just as well. I'll upgrade those other installations after I've found time to test thoroughly but that's unlikely to be for a week or so.

Cheers

Ron