[Xerte-dev] Re: problem with trunk and added slashes?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sun Aug 25 21:15:34 BST 2013

Hi Tom

yes I thought the same - turning magic_quotes on isn't really the answer and
for instance on the Techdis server magic_quotes has always been off and this
hasn't been a problem until whatever the code change was when this started.
I've actually been testing a bit after Gayan's recent message and with the
latest unstable download from xerte.org.uk the following applies:

Same server, same code with guest auth enabled and crucially no moodle
itegration path set all is fine.

Same server, same code even with guest auth rather than moodle auth set the
problem happens if a moodle integration path is set.

Could there be a duplicate function name or variable name causing this? Or
is there a way of checking if an integration path is set and if so skipping
the relevant code?

HTH

Ron