[Xerte-dev] upload.php in 2.0 not working for .mp4 files??

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Aug 1 12:28:13 BST 2013

John,

Could it be that you pushed the trunk upload.php to 2.0 and forgot to
add tools/moovrelocator to 2.0?

I had an HTTP error when trying to upload a .mp4 (Chrome reported an
error 500 on the post).

It turned out that:
a. I didn't have tools/moovrelocator in my installation
b. When I installed it by hand, Moovrelocator couldn't find
atom/Atom.php because of some path manipulations for a require_once. It
replaces the $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] with an empty string. That
results in an invalid file name being required.

After I fixed that, things seem to work again. I didn't have time
whether the file is pseudo streaming yet.

So, should I push tools/moovrelocator to 2.0 or shall we remove it from
upload.php?