[Xerte-dev] Missing file in html5 player??

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 16:55:32 BST 2013

Hi,

I keep getting a windowResized() doesn't exist error in Chrome console when resizing the LO page. the function in called from the onresize even of the body tag but doesn't exist in the code. It does exist though in modules\xerte\js\rlohelper.js but this isn't being included.

Question is should it be? or just the windowResized() function - I don't see any other errors cropping up...

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html