[Xerte-dev] Re: jsTree

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 16:38:53 BST 2013

I think that was the one that looked closest. There were three candidates if I recall, but I can't remember which ones they were. I didn't have time to explore some of the details, like events and how dataProviders work, but it looks like a good candidate for some more exploration.

I know you're thinking about the wizard - there's quite a lot of detail in the code in there, but essentially it's not a complex thing.