[Xerte-dev] Re: .htaccess

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sun Apr 28 14:15:54 BST 2013

Only if you replace the /xerte with * again.

And, please note, it solves the play and preview differently than your
suggestion.

For play your  suggestion accepts play_126_javascript, whereas my
solution accepts play_126?engine=javascript. The latter because that's
the way the wizard works now.

play_126 will choose the engine based on the default engine chosen by
the author.

Tom

P.S.  I don't understand why your modifications work, when the original
line doesn't, but I am glad it does.. :-)