[Xerte-dev] Re: Idiots guide wanted to add optional property to wizard

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 26 16:01:51 BST 2013

The wizard for XOT is built from the wizards used in desktop Xerte

These are all in the runtime / pages / wizards / en-GB folder

If you open up any of the xwd files you will get a feel for how the wizards
work.

The beauty of adding an optional attribute is that you don't have to bother
with adding it to the newNodes declaration for that node.

Optional attributes become optional by adding

optional="true"

to their entry in the xwd file.

If I understand you correctly your attribute is an attribute of the
learning object rather than the page. In which case you would need to add
it to the basic.xwd file.

Hope that is enough to solve your problem.