[Xerte-dev] Re: Idiots guide wanted to add optional property to wizard

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 16:01:41 BST 2013

Hi John

I guess you know this already but to make a property optional you just add
optional="true"

However what I'm not sure about is whether there's an easy way to add a new
optional property for every page which it sounds like you need?

I'm curious though and maybe misunderstanding are you talking about
bookmarking as an author or as a user? If as a user sounds like you need an
addition to the engine rather than the wizard?

Also wondering how this going to affect the other issue re .htaccess rules?

Ron