[Xerte-dev] Bug lists

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Apr 26 14:28:44 BST 2013

Hi all,

Was anything ever decided about what we should do in terms of the reporting and managing of bugs from the user community? Do we have a bug list on the Community site or should we?

I've come across a few HTML5 bugs from the LO here http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xot/play.php?engine=html5&template_id=20# that seem to be very mac-browser specific that I'm going to try to work around. Fay has an HTML bug list that she's shared with me but just wondering what you all think we should do going forward...

Regards,

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health & Life Sciences
Glasgow Caledonian University

Winner: Times Higher Education's Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society's Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education's Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html