[Xerte-dev] Re: .htaccess

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Apr 25 19:44:51 BST 2013

Hi Tom

rewriteRule ^preview_([A-Za-z0-9]+)?(.*)$ */preview.php?template_id=$1&$2
worked for Ctrl + Play preview although I obviously had to change it to
/xerte/preview.php rather than */preview.php

I tried applying the same principal to one of the export rules but that
didn't work - probably due to my lack of knowledge of regular expressions
etc :-(

Happy to test export additions?

I think ideally we need a definitive \setup\htaccess.conf for people to use
for reference.

Cheers

Ron