[Xerte-dev] Re: Uploading from Firefox

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 19 15:07:22 BST 2013

OK, good stuff.

Here's something I've noticed: in the past, when you had a workspace with enough projects in it to make it scroll, the drag and dropping of projects to folders could be a bit dodgy: the project would hover offset from the mouse pointer. That seems much better now, but I don't remember anyone looking at it - did someone change things here? Or is it because I've got a new PC / latest browsers etc?