[Xerte-dev] Re: problem with site code?

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Apr 18 09:09:56 BST 2013

It should be setup like the after revision 779.

Somehow your commit of yesterday removed some of corrections Pat and I
did the day before.

I reverted some of those changes, so the svn code is working for me at
the moment.

Please check that I left the Hedaer style and copyright statement like
you intended them to be.