[Xerte-dev] problem with site code?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 21:16:51 BST 2013

Hi all

sending this now because I'll be off-line all day tomorrow....

I updated an install with the latest svn code tonight and it seems to have
caused a problem with the site/bootstrap template code.

A previous site LO I had previews ok from the workspace but the public play
doesn't work (blank screen) and clicking edit displays This text is replaced
by the Flash movie.

Creating a new LO based on the site template opens an editor window but also
gives This text is replaced by the Flash movie.

That new lo also previews from workspace but doesn't play via public link.

I won't have access to the server during the day on Thursday but can test
any updates/fixes Thursday evening at some point.

HTH