[Xerte-dev] Re: Installing multiple XAMPP installs

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 11:53:09 BST 2013

Please bear in mind we are trying to get things finished for next Friday, not start a load of new stuff. That’s the priority this week and next. I’d rather time went into testing and fixing at the moment, and with that in mind it would be good if the xampp install works cleanly: when I tried this morning, I couldn’t run it: that’s stops other bugs surfacing and getting fixed,