[Xerte-dev] path to xttracking_noop.js

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 09:19:57 BST 2013

Hi all

I noticed this previously so it's not due to the changes over the last 24
hrs but still applies with the latest code...

I just updated an install with the latest svn code and exported an archive
LO with both the flash and html5 options ticked.

The flash export plays fine but the html 5 e.g. index.htm doesn't - it
flashes up the interface momentarily then disappears

This seems to be down to where it looks for xttracking_noop.js

The exported index.htm looks for it in the root folder of the exported lo
whereas in the export it resides in the js folder

so it seems in index.htm it should be

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/xttracking_noop.js"></script>

instead of

<script type="text/javascript" src="xttracking_noop.js"></script>

I'd make and commit the change required but to be honest I'm not sure where
that index.htm resides or is it created dynamically?

Can someone else make and commit the change?

HTH