[Xerte-dev] Re: Modules and htaccess

xerte at pgogywebstuff.com xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Sun Apr 14 22:09:59 BST 2013

Hello,
Just some thoughts on the new stuff
In play_html5.php
header("Location: " . $xerte_toolkits_site->site_url .
"play.php?engine=html5&template_id=" . $_REQUEST['template_id'] .
$extraflags);
Wondering in $extraflags is supposed to be $extraparams
Also - should be toggle the redirect onto mod_rewrite URLS (play_560)
as well (might help if cached)
in modules/play.php
does the logic at lines 61-74 stop XML from happening?
Wondering what we need to do logically with
website_code/php/url_library.php - could we modularise the play links?
Hope this makes sense

Pgogy Webstuff http://www.pgogywebstuff.comMakers of Web things of a
fair to middling quality