[Xerte-dev] Re: Modules and htaccess

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri Apr 12 12:22:41 BST 2013

It's very easy to implement with the scheme we have now. But I propse to
do that in the next round. For example, I didn't get rid f the
lay_html5.php in the root just yet, but implemented it using the
'normal' play.

So let's do this for 2.1 and also have some tme to put a mechanism in
place to make url's deprecated.

Tom