[Xerte-dev] Re: Modules and htaccess

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 10:53:21 BST 2013

Ok I sighed ;-)

Put those files over the top - no change except!...

I then tested with Chrome and Firefox....

I can change engine type via properties fine with Chrome and Firefox but not
IE10. Tried compatibility mode same problem

Also I can't create new LO's with any browser. I get the following error:

http://localhost/xertetoolkits_new_svn/edit.php?template_id=FAILED-Failed%20
to%20create%20new%20template%20record%20for%20the%20database%20INSERT%20INTO
%20templatedetails%20%28template_id

Also when it fails an odd thing happens to Workspace heading changes to
INDEX_WORKSPACE ...

and project create link similar...

This is default guest authentication with no integration_path set.

HTH

Ron