[Xerte-dev] Re: Change Nottingham in folder structure

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 21:09:00 BST 2013

So I did write it down!In the database. ;-)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:03:45 +0200
From: reijnders at tor.nl
To: xerte-dev at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Change Nottingham in folder structure

    It's in the site_details table... ;-)

    Op 9-4-2013 21:44, Dave Burnett
      schreef:

        Hmm.
        Guess I should have written that admin password down
          somewhere.
        Though for the life of me I
            can't remember having to specify it.

          Got the db password
              though.

          From: xerte at pgogywebstuff.com

            Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 20:26:44 +0100

            To: xerte-dev at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

            Subject: [Xerte-dev] Re: Change Nottingham in folder
            structure

            Why?

            1) urlencode madness awaits
            2) management.php

              Pgogy Webstuff - http://www.pgogywebstuff.com
              Makers of web things of a fair to middling quality

              On 9 Apr 2013, at 20:11, Dave Burnett <d_b_burnett at hotmail.com>
              wrote:

                I'm actually looking to put something a
                  little more descriptive in the folder name.
                  Maybe include the project name.