[Xerte-dev] Re: Change Nottingham in folder structure

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 19:02:52 BST 2013

It might not be that simple.Julian had a "b" of a time getting attached page synchronization to work and we're not sure if my fix would have a negative effect on that side of things.
We may fix one thing and break another. :-/
XMLEngine.flaframe 1line 4731
Changed this
if (this._parent.sound.duration == this._parent.sound.position) {
if ((this._parent.sound.duration != 0) && (this._parent.sound.duration == this._parent.sound.position)) {
It looks like server latency causes an initial value of 0 to be read for both audio duration and position.That causes the Wait frame loop to exit()  instead of waiting.So we added the duration != 0 condition to block that behavior.