[Xerte-dev] FW: Connector pages and pages projects

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 16:18:30 BST 2013

I'll let you know what happens...

From: Osborne David
Sent: 08 April 2013 16:11
To: Tenney Julian
Subject: Re: Connector pages and pages projects

Hi Julian

The delays are probably in the iCritical virus/spam filtering service through which outgoing mail is routed. We have a bank of 10 of their servers to use, so different messages can be routed out through any one of those. If one has more of a queue than others, it could easily lead to messages arriving out of order.

I'll investigate whether we could route outgoing messages from Mailman separately and bypass the iCritical service.

cheers
David