[Xerte-dev] Re: font size changes

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 22:03:47 BST 2013

Hi Ron,

Didn't know about this feature so thought i'd give it a try and look at the problem... but doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas? I've attached a few screenshots.

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA