[Xerte-dev] Re: Hotspot Image Connector image sizes

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 09:00:26 BST 2013

Hi Ron

All the pages that add audio or video call some code in a file called mediaPlayer.js to load them in the page.  I'll move the code used in the textVideo page to here so that it's not something that I need to remember to add in on every page that can have video.  I had completely forgotten to add that to this page to be honest so thanks for noticing.

I'll add your sizing code to the connector page too, although I'll probably change it to something that's more flexible at some point.

Thanks
Fay