[Xerte-dev] R: Re: Change skin of toolkits

magicdream1999 at libero.it magicdream1999 at libero.it
Wed Apr 3 15:06:27 BST 2013

Thanks,
when will  it be ready?

developers"<xerte-dev at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
>Ogg: Re: [Xerte-dev] Change skin of toolkits
>
>There is flash source code is you need it in svn.
>
>The source of the Engine is in xerte (not xot)
>
>But if you have a bit of patience, you could use the html5 engine, which
>in theory should be easier to customize thruogh css.
>
>Xerte svn repository:   http://code.google.com/p/xerte
>
>XOT svn repository: http://code.google.com/p/xerteonlinetoolkits
>
>Tom
>
>Op 3-4-2013 15:46, magicdream1999 at libero.it schreef:
>> Hi all of you,
>> my little question is how to change skin of XOT, i mean arrow, button and
so
>> on.
>> In the code there isn't flash source code, but i need to custom my XOT for
my
>> Organizations.
>> Thank you very much.
>> Lukas

>> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not
use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any
attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not
necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.