[Xerte-dev] Re: Export and first go at new way of Tracking

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 11:56:03 BST 2013

Hi Tom
I've put the latest svn code (including these updates) in place on the
techdis /xot install
The export and ability to view html 5 locally seems to work great! However
it seems I can't select to export using only the flash engine e.g. can't
un-tick Use HTML5 Engine and with both selected I only get index.htm with
HTML5 playback not Flash also? The same applies to a localhost xampp install
too. Although both are updates not new installs.

Haven't tried the scorm exports yet but the above applies to both deployment
and archive.

HTH