[Xerte-dev] Re: INtroducing: Simon Atack

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:56:17 BST 2012

Hi Simon.:-)
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte-dev at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:37:39 +0100
Subject: [Xerte-dev] INtroducing: Simon Atack

Good people, Can I introduce Simon Atack to you all? Simon is a developer in my team here at Nottingham, he’s been busy with some other stuff for a little while, but is now working on toolkits a little bit, particularly around integration with other tools using LTI. Simon has good skills in the PHP / systems side of things, please make him feel welcome! Simon is hitting the odd little issue and has questions you guys are much better equipped to answer than me, and has found a fixed a few LDAP related issues, it’s probably a good idea that you’re aware of what he’s up to, Simon will be at our event next month, so you’ll be able to get to know whim then, Thanks, Julian

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use,
copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.