[Xerte-dev] INtroducing: Simon Atack

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 14:37:39 BST 2012

Good people,

Can I introduce Simon Atack to you all? Simon is a developer in my team here at Nottingham, he's been busy with some other stuff for a little while, but is now working on toolkits a little bit, particularly around integration with other tools using LTI. Simon has good skills in the PHP / systems side of things, please make him feel welcome!

Simon is hitting the odd little issue and has questions you guys are much better equipped to answer than me, and has found a fixed a few LDAP related issues, it's probably a good idea that you're aware of what he's up to,

Simon will be at our event next month, so you'll be able to get to know whim then,

Thanks,

Julian