[Xerte-dev] how may new features?

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 11:02:41 BST 2012

Hi all

in prep for the event on the 10th Oct I've been thinking about what we're
all covering/presenting on the day and also testing a few things.

I think it would be good to have an official figure and list regarding new
features etc so 2 questions...

1. If we were to list a figure for new features even if it's a figure like
200+ what would you say that figure is?

Remembering that a lot of people only install from the zips around release
time so there are features that we've known from 1.7 that to some will be
brand new in 1.8!

2. More importantly can we list everything new as a definitive list and to
qualify the 200+ statement? Let's not reply here via the list - I've made a
start via a titanpad that we can all add to and amend. Before you add
anything please check under each heading because some things may appear
under a different heading.

http://titanpad.com/xertenewfeatures

Cheers