[Xerte-dev] Re: 1.9 stuff

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:39:36 BST 2012

well you've 2 options now

1) Have a HTML5 template separate from the existing one
2) Put a load of if else logic into the xerte code to deal with
exporting, and playing (i think exporting is a distant second to
playing)

Unless

The plan is to have a specific mobile URL, which relies on someone
knowing who will access what and from what device. Which seems a
little counter-intuitive.